As this morning dawned, I thought to myself, this is one of my favorite days. So I decided to write down my favorite days. I have a lot of them
1) Christmas. No matter what. Christmas is my favorite. I don't care about the gifts, There's just something magical about Christmas day
2) The First snow fall of the year... It's so magical! It's so special. Everything is so clean. I reminds me of what it felt like when i asked Christ into my life. All clean, all fresh, all new.
3)My Birthday... No matter what happens on that day, it's my favorite because it's my birthday.
4) The day i met Nick. Yes i know Cheesy, But it's true. The day i saw him, I knew i wanted him as my friend and hopefully lord willing more. God has blessed me for much in the last 4 months. I feels like i've known him for much longer
5) The first day in Canada. This day, time stands still, The wind stops moving, my heart starts beating a little faster, and I'm at home
6) Every time the man you loves tells you he loves you
those are 6 of my favorite days.
There's something every day that makes me go "this is my favorite day."
The other week, it was a day after work, and i was sitting there on the couch with Nick, and he reached over and put his arm around me. Yes He's done it before but at that moment, it was like perfect, and at that moment, I couldn't think of a place, I'd rather be.
Or like last week, when i stayed the night at Sandra's, and we stayed up talking until it was 11pm, it was a special moment,
these Special days and special moments...