Random Sayings

Be yourself; Because an original is worth so much more than the copy

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Pop Free

Hello, My challenge for this week is to try to go Pop free,
the Reason(s) why...
    1) Pop, if you drink a lot of it, cost a lot. One fountain drink at Speedway cost 1.29. Think if you have that two or three times a week for a month, you'll spend... around 18 dollars a month! That's quite a bit when you're working min wage only three days a week(like I do!).
   2) Caffeine isn't good for you. If  you're a person who gets a headache because you haven't had a pop today, then that means you're hooked on Pop. It isn't good for you.

  I have lots of headaches/migraines and I'm thinking this is part of my problem. Since i started working, I tend to drink pop when ever i'm.. Tired, Have a headache, or just bored . I'm trying to change that... so since Sept 22nd, I haven't had a pop/soda/coke!

Day Three

No comments:

Post a Comment