Random Sayings

Be yourself; Because an original is worth so much more than the copy

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Imagination

Have you ever fought dragon, or saw across the ocean, or took the wagon train out west, all in your backyard?! well I have... I've also jumped from an airplane(um..Trees) and rode a horse and Bull( Tire swing). That's because I have a BIG imagination.
  Also long as i can remember, I've always playing in my pasture/backyard. I've planned corn, Fought magic wizards, and won the hunger games. I've also help Peter, Susan, Edmond, and Lucy fight the white witch.
  My swords are sticks or bats!! I used to have a pretend Bow/arrow but Dad used them to start a fire on winter.
   Have you ever pretended to be Taylor Swift or Carrie Underwood Or Casting Crowns or Celtic Thunder? I have!! I also have a pretend Stage( The woodpile). I've playing around, Jumped off, Jumped on and Danced around this woodpile and the only time I got hurt was Sep 2010 when I bumped a log and it fell on my right foot....
I've never met someone who i'd introduce to this world of mine. A few years ago, I told my cousin about My imagination  and we played Power Ranger for the summer, Turned our bikes into Horses , Mower into a bull, and The swimming pool tubes into dolphins!!!

Bye,
PS.... Go imagine something

Cowboysgal


No comments:

Post a Comment